- All Plants
- Hosta Pandora's Box - great mini! - small but growing!
Hosta Pandora's Box - great mini! - small but growing!
Hosta Pandora's Box is a beauty!
- This miniature hosta has blue-green margins with a bright white center.
- Lighter green streaks appear where the white touches the margin.
- A beautiful addition to the miniature garden.
- Needs a special spot with lots of sun.
- Best used in a miniature garden where it can be appreciated and not dwarfed by larger plants.
- Lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? You want to add it to your collection & it's beautiful.
(H. Hansen 1996)
Color: Blue-Green and White
Size: 4 inches tall by 6 inches wide
Pot Size: #1 (2.55 qts)