Hosta Ann Kulpa - attractive & unusual!
Hosta 'Ann Kulpa' has beautiful heart-shaped green leaves with a center that emerges cream and turns white.
- Where the center meets the margin there are bands of chartreuse.
- The white center holds up well through the season and runs down the center of the petiole.
- With the cupping of the leaf the white center looks like a river of white running through the valley of the leaf.
- The white center is wider when immature and becomes a thin band at maturity.
- Thick leaves give this hosta good vigor and slug resistance.
- Pale lavender flowers mid-summer.
- Size: 19 inches tall by 40 inches wide
- Type: Slug Resistant Hosta
Why Should I Grow It? Good grower with very attractive foliage. (J. Kulpa 1999)
Pot size: #2 (4 qt)