Hosta 'Cinnamon Sticks' - Very attractive - Red petioles - New!
Hosta 'Cinnamon Sticks' - Mature Size: 13"T x 27"W
- Beautiful hosta with glossy green leaves held on red petioles. The red speckling bleeds into the base of the leaf. Red petioles develop on mature plants.
- Our plants have NOT yet developed the red petioles - will need 1-2 years planted to develop the red petioles.
- Leaves have nice white backsides for added interest and are visible due to the upright habit and waviness of the leaf.
- Forms a small clump of thick heart-shaped green leaves on maroon red petioles.
- Very attractive when in bloom!
- Lavender flowers with reddish purple flower bracts appear in late summer on deep maroon-red scapes.
Why Should I Grow It? Attractive leaves held on red petioles.
(R. Herold/K. Walek 2009)
Small Hosta Cultivar
Pot Size #2 (4.0 qts)