Hosta Diamond Lake - beautiful blue for your garden!
Use this blue hosta to add some color to your shade garden. This plays well with ferns, hellebores, and other hostas.
Mature Size: 17"T x 45"W
- Attractive, heart-shaped, thick and heavily corrugated blue leaves have wavy margins.
- The large size of this plant also translates to large leaves: they can get up to 9 inches wide by 11 inches long.
- I really fell in love with this hosta this year! Beautiful blue hosta!
- Pale lavender flowers appear in early to midsummer.
- I've been hybridizing with this one a lot as it is very fertile both ways with nice results.
Why Should I Grow It? The blue color, the ripples, the corrugation. This is a great hosta! (Walters Gardens 2018)
Pot size: #2 (4.0 qt)